We Assist Sponsors in Bringing Their Products to Market Faster
DSCS Sweat Equity & Investments, LLC dba DSCS CRO, was founded in 2013 for the sole purpose of reducing operational inefficiencies in the clinical research industry. Whether that may be helping research sites with their business development or clinical operational needs, assisting a sponsor with their patient recruitment efforts or their staff training, or connecting potential investigators to the sponsors that are seeking qualified sites, we bring together our collective resources in order to speed up the drug development process. Thank you for taking out some time to learn about our organization.
While we are a full-service CRO, we have found that our ideal clients are small teams of researchers at biotechnology, medical device, research hospitals, or academic institutions requiring additional guidance in executing their next clinical research project. We offer a boutique-style personal touch, competitive bidding capabilities, and a strong leadership team to successfully help you navigate the clinical research landscape.
Please note just some of our full service capabilities:
- an extensive clinical research site database of Investigators
- a nationwide CRA presence
- an in-house and proprietary AI-driven eTMF, EDC, IWRS, CTMS, ePRO, EMR and database system built on top of HIPAA secured, block chain technology
- the ability to locate and train lesser-experienced physicians who treat the more difficult to recruit patient populations
- standby study coordinators located across the country ready to assist any site that is experiencing operational or recruitment issues
Please take a moment to go through our CRO slide deck below to learn more about some of our full service capabilities.
If you would like to watch, our CEO, Dan Sfera, has narrated a voiceover on our slide deck to better familiarize our clients with our organization.
If interested in procuring a bid proposal from us for your next clinical research project, please fill out the form below and someone from our leadership team will get back to you shortly.