Interest in learning more? Please fill out box below:
DSCS Sweat Equity & Investments, LLC was established in 2014 by Dan Sfera and Chris Sauber who have owned and operated various clinical research centers since 2005. Recognizing an inefficiency in the industry revolving around the issue of patient recruitment, DSCS was quickly formed and started developing a niche for finding inexperienced Investigators with large patient databases, training them on how to conduct clinical research, sending in house CRA's to conduct quality assurance visits, and assisting their research sites with all of their clinical operations needs.
Since then we have become fully invested in helping clinical trial sites accomplish their goals. Starting with business development and continuing with contract and budget negotiations, creating source documents, assisting with their SOP's, and establishing strong quality assurance infrastructures, we pride ourselves on the fact that we can fulfill their needs from end to end on the clinical research business and operational spectrums.
What We've Achieved
- Successfully assisted Sponsors and CRO's with their recruitment needs.
- Negotiated an average 60% increase in our clients' study budgets.
- Located Principal Investigators for research sites and Sponsors.
- Increased our clients' study pipelines by over 70%.
- Partnered with many of our former clients.
- Developed quality assurance systems with our team of in house CRA's and remote workforce.
- Earned repeat business from the majority of our past clients.